Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: ImperfectlyPerfect
ImperfectlyPerfect April 17th, 2018

Sleep. Unicorns. Chocolate.

User Profile: KLM3278
KLM3278 April 17th, 2018

☀️

User Profile: KLM3278
KLM3278 April 18th, 2018

☀️

User Profile: EarlyOnion
EarlyOnion April 18th, 2018

To knock some sense into the majority of the population around me irl; sixty-thousand bucks; and a friend.

User Profile: JustAnotherPersonOn7Cups
JustAnotherPersonOn7Cups April 18th, 2018

Motivation to complete tasks - Finding it hard to derive purpose in mundain tasks like school work.

Discipline to manage my time better - I've been late to EVERYTHING, blowing people/things off (unintentionally & intentionally), and missing dealines.

The ability to say, "fuck it" and not feel guilty about choosing what, how, and with who I give my time, effort, and energy. :)

If those are too tall of an order, a cup of coffee and smile from a beautiful girl will do.

User Profile: KLM3278
KLM3278 April 19th, 2018

☀️

User Profile: PercyG32604
PercyG32604 April 19th, 2018

Three things I need right now are acceptance, hope, and love.

User Profile: Tinycupcake
Tinycupcake April 19th, 2018

Cuddles

A good Nights rest

My own space

User Profile: plumField5702
plumField5702 April 19th, 2018

pizza, bookstore, and somebody who could tell me that there's goodness in me.

User Profile: Havingfuninthesnow
Havingfuninthesnow April 19th, 2018

Doctors that can read scan's like the lung dr yesterday and said OMG why haven't they done something yet for you.

A new medical team that says oh yes I see what you are saying and yes it isn't in your head and yes it isn't a pysc issue.

Therapist that care and want to help me.