Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: sincereSea7062
sincereSea7062 November 8th, 2018

A shoulder to cry on.

24 hours where I can do whatever I want.

At least 12 hours of sleep.

User Profile: practicalIdeal2007
practicalIdeal2007 November 8th, 2018

Hope
A friend
Sleep

User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 November 8th, 2018

Luck, time, wisdom

User Profile: EmptyDoeEyes
EmptyDoeEyes November 8th, 2018

Time Machine

Money

New Identity

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed November 9th, 2018

Money

Life purpose

A job

4th: to be skinny

User Profile: FindingPeaceWithin1
FindingPeaceWithin1 November 11th, 2018

Love, sleep and happiness

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed November 12th, 2018

connection

goals

inspiration

energy

User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 November 13th, 2018

Luck

relief

motivation

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed November 16th, 2018

money

supportive family

energy

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 November 16th, 2018

A new place I can afford, working computers, and cats is just money to make it all happen