Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: Furiena
Furiena October 29th, 2016

... the ability to self-focus, habitually do and achieve my health and fitness goal that suits me and not some specific number on the scale or BMI; figuring out and knowing with absolute certainty what and where my true passions lie; being surrounded with family and friends that genuinely support and care for each other.

3 replies
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe OP October 29th, 2016

@fuirina

Awesome! Thank you for sharing what you need, I am sure you will reach all things listed soon. Have a wonderful day! laugh

2 replies
User Profile: Furiena
Furiena October 29th, 2016

@blossombreathe

Thank you! Have a wonderful week ahead.

How soon is soon?! angel​​​​​​​

1 reply
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe OP October 29th, 2016

@fuirina

Pretty soon! With hard work and dedication you can achieve anything. smiley

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: emndee
emndee October 29th, 2016

to sit infront of the sea for hours and hours

be with loved ones

something to eat

1 reply
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe OP October 29th, 2016

@emndee

Awh lovely. Sitting by the sea sounds beautiful. When I was last at the beach, I recorded it so that whenever I need a pick me up I can watch it and feel like I am on the beach. Thank you for sharing! laugh

load more
User Profile: An0nymousmaybe
An0nymousmaybe October 30th, 2016

Justice, Vindication, and a new life.

User Profile: BrightRedFlower2322
BrightRedFlower2322 October 30th, 2016

Well 3 things right now while in bed relaxation . foot rub . cuddling

Out of bed

1. For ex to confess

2. Legal system to care

3. Protection for my baby girl forever which I'll never stop protecting her

3 replies
User Profile: 737wingss
737wingss October 31st, 2016

@BrightRedFlower2322

I was a child who grew up in and out of court battles between my parents. And I know how draining that can be on your life. So I just hope you know that there are people who feel your pain and are thinking of you in your time of need. If you ever want to talk to me about anything, I will always listen.

2 replies
User Profile: BrightRedFlower2322
BrightRedFlower2322 October 31st, 2016

@737wingss

I'm sorry you had to go through that as well I don't want my daughter going through this but its a bit late now I'm trying to finish it but my ex keeps trying to keep it open cause he hasn't finished his mind games yet I offered him a 5th chance at visit rights and when my girl is 7 years old then we can talk about one night over nights fortnightly but he didn't want that and the meeting person didn't want to listen to me either your having visit rights till the child is 7 years old who the hell wouldn't take that??? Thank you so much means a lot thank you x :)

User Profile: 737wingss
737wingss October 31st, 2016

@737wingss from my own experience. He's probably just trying to scare you. Court battles play mind games and you'll start to wonder if he's right or not right. Fact of the matter is, he's going to have to pay child support if he lets this get in front of a judge and the more he keeps bringing it back in front of a judge they'll keep reevaluating the scenario. As long as you truly have your daughters best interest in mind and you will be more likely to win in court. It does sound like you have her in mind too because most people do not want to negotiate visitation at all. And you know it is in her best interest to have her father but he has to prove that he's going to provide your daughter with a proper and safe environment before they just hand him any serious visitation rights. Don't let it go to your head. You're strong and doing the right thing.

load more
load more
User Profile: AnxiousAceFromOuterSpace
AnxiousAceFromOuterSpace October 31st, 2016

Better time management skills

To come out

Understanding teachers

User Profile: april0
april0 November 1st, 2016

1. Friends

2. My own money

3. Better medication for my depression

User Profile: SarahLawrence
SarahLawrence November 1st, 2016

A boyfriend that makes me happy and respects me

Success

Love and friendship

November 1st, 2016

1. People to fully understand what I mean when I say anxiety, and not just think I'm nervous sometimes

2. A good book to read

3. A big cuddle would do.

User Profile: FantasiaSweetShock
FantasiaSweetShock November 4th, 2016

1. A warm shower (the hot water in apartment is broken)

2. My school papers all done

3. Someone nice to cuddle with in bed

User Profile: intelligentString
intelligentString November 5th, 2016

1. To write more

2. Sleep

3. To shut off my brain