Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 December 3rd, 2018

A working computer

My own space

A cat

User Profile: wittySpruce8187
wittySpruce8187 December 3rd, 2018

Peace of mind

More sleep

Assurance

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 10th, 2018

family that has holiday spirit and doesnt keep shutting mine down

a freaking christmas tree

a miracle.

User Profile: hydidelrae
hydidelrae December 11th, 2018

Love, Support and Money

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 11th, 2018

im actually:

1. greatful

2. greatful

3. greatful

...for what I have, right now <3

User Profile: hardworkingWalker4987
hardworkingWalker4987 December 23rd, 2018

Love, family, confidence.

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 27th, 2018

better health

more energy

more self confidence

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 27th, 2018

patience

understanding

compassion

1 reply
User Profile: PeacefulWatcher
PeacefulWatcher December 27th, 2018

@mytwistedsoul

Three things I need, right now are:

My soda pop! Addicted to the carbonation, I think. Love my caffeine, but non-carbonated drinks are for the birds! I need that BITE!

My phone! I feel so out of connection if I am without my electronic leash. Music, movies, humor, contact with people (invisibility a plus)

My blanket. Sounds silly, but I have a favorite blanket! It folds just right, is the right amount of broke-in, has just the right amount of 'cuddle'... Other blankets are OK, but this one just 'world's!

load more
User Profile: Max13124
Max13124 December 27th, 2018

Sleep, Food, a dog to cuddle with

User Profile: Soloya
Soloya December 30th, 2018

Warm loving cuddles, lovely text messages from people I care about, a big loud and clear sign that what I really want is closer than ever :3