Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 30th, 2018

money - for my dad's birthday present ( Tuesday)

my aunt to get off my back beign upset that I am going to visit him on his birthday

my own apartment right now

User Profile: Hotaru419
Hotaru419 December 30th, 2018

A kitty, my chores finished and a batch of my step mom's chocolate chip pecan cookies!

User Profile: Hotaru419
Hotaru419 December 30th, 2018

And on longer term... Money for a special gift 🎁, a job, and my own apartment

User Profile: compassionateYard7526
compassionateYard7526 December 30th, 2018

To get over my fear of failure, love, and self confidence.

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 2nd, 2019

better health

an awesome job that pays well

friends that live near me

User Profile: lavenderOrange4849
lavenderOrange4849 January 3rd, 2019

Time management

Focus

Dedication

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 4th, 2019

opportunities for my energy healing job(s)

a quick recovery from my torn muscles from pnemonia

a powerful instead of victim like, perspective about loseing my job because I got sick

User Profile: Mashedpotato364
Mashedpotato364 January 5th, 2019

Money

A good long run

To be held

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 5th, 2019

friends

my own apartment or house

a job I love and $$$$$

User Profile: lavenderWheel8319
lavenderWheel8319 January 27th, 2019

Love

Compassion

Chocolate.