Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 December 27th, 2022

How can I answer this when the limit is three?... 😏

December 28th, 2022

@blossombreathe

Today the three things I need most are:

1. My husband's Dementia gone or at least less stressful.

2. My nagging headache gone

3. My dog had a medical emergency at the pet emergency room Christmas, the bill was out ravenously high. Want my dog feeling better.

1 reply
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 December 31st, 2022

D**n, that's a lot... Am sorry you're going through all that, Pear.

I can definitely relate to the "nagging headache" item. Because of my main chronic condition, I am never without at least a little head pain & some vertigo. Few things take the wind out of your sails like a headache, isn't that so?

load more
January 1st, 2023

@blossombreathe

Three things I need right now are... rainy day, a mug of hot choco with marshmallows on top, anddd my writer's block is gone, so I could write in this comfy aura.

User Profile: navyOrange6564
navyOrange6564 January 5th, 2023

I need freedom and all its components. I really want to start the year with some kind of travel. Just change the picture and start all over again. So I would stop at things like :

- free rooms on OFFICIAL RESORT SITE on the dates I want

- good company on the trip

- money to have a great vacation.

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 January 5th, 2023

Three things I need right now

-observant of my NEEDS, helping/not helping (like helping is a shower. not helping is to continue to do the resume)

-a shower to clean the dirty

-to put background movie on (while relaxing and online connecting)

User Profile: Ravis889
Ravis889 January 27th, 2023

@blossombreathe

Snow, hot chocolate, and a PS5.

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 February 3rd, 2023

I need a shower after watching Ratatouille.

I need to prepare for work tomr (mindset. Professionalism, respect, and standards) (clothes, bag)

I need to know I'm worthwhile. Believe in myself.

User Profile: BriarRose001
BriarRose001 February 5th, 2023

@blossombreathe

Yoga, food and the feeling of a cool breeze 😊

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 February 5th, 2023

Nothing, I'm happy at home listening to my sister's playlist (kpop, cpop, mandopop, edm pop, and spanish pop) while gaming.

But, maybe having a decisive head, so I can figure out if I want in or out of my relationship with my bf. MMM. yup.