Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: TransAm85
TransAm85 February 18th, 2017

A vacation, a new truck, and a good night sleep

User Profile: iamwhoIwanttobe
iamwhoIwanttobe February 18th, 2017

Peace

Love

And you. Too bad I can't have any.

User Profile: PositiveThinker0725
PositiveThinker0725 February 18th, 2017

1. A massage *snap, crackle, pop*

2. A loved one to keep me company

3. Healing for a wound that has plagued me forever

User Profile: Shinee1999
Shinee1999 February 18th, 2017

My boyfriend/ daddy

better sleep

less stress

User Profile: galinaclaire123
galinaclaire123 February 18th, 2017

Someone to tell me everything is going to be okay

a cookie

cold water

User Profile: fearlessOak3002
fearlessOak3002 February 18th, 2017

A jacuzi

A glass of wine

A vacatoin

User Profile: J6O6I2E
J6O6I2E February 18th, 2017

1) Someone who understands what its like to be a burden to everyone around them

2) Someone who cares; constantly

3) to be held

User Profile: RosyOctopus
RosyOctopus February 18th, 2017

1. A puppy

2. Some cuddles (from both the puppy and a human I love)

3. 72 hours with nothing to worry about, no deadlines and no pressure

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib February 18th, 2017

hope peace and just breathe and relax and I am.here because I need someone to talk.to

User Profile: LovingPine9233
LovingPine9233 February 18th, 2017

- Quality time with my best friend/partner

- The ultimate Netflix setup (big bed, blankets, tons of snacks, the works)

- Pain relief that actually works