Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: peachTalker5547
peachTalker5547 February 18th, 2017

sleep, food, happiness

User Profile: lostangel18
lostangel18 February 18th, 2017

Happiness

Happiness

Happiness

February 18th, 2017

Someone who listens

A mom

Someone to trust

February 18th, 2017

Friends

Good Friends

A Best Friend

User Profile: Rloop
Rloop February 18th, 2017

A hug, a friend, some love

User Profile: paolacc14
paolacc14 February 18th, 2017

My boyfriend to understand me

My big sister

Sleep

User Profile: falconer42
falconer42 February 18th, 2017

A friend, a cookie, and focus

User Profile: zeenaai485
zeenaai485 February 18th, 2017

hugs. reassurance. vacation

User Profile: RaCat
RaCat February 18th, 2017

Three things I need right now is:

1. Hug

2. Sleep Z z Z z

3. Something sweet :D

User Profile: Korristanswayhaugt
Korristanswayhaugt February 18th, 2017

A hug

a friend who accepts me for who I am

a kitten/cat