Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: nightpatronus129
nightpatronus129 February 19th, 2017

Paul (my friend)

God

User Profile: Evalyne
Evalyne February 19th, 2017

Love

Freedom

And someone trustworthy

User Profile: yzzil
yzzil February 19th, 2017

Nurturing

Decreased physical pain

Better eating habits

User Profile: IneedHelp17
IneedHelp17 February 19th, 2017

Love sex and money lol

February 19th, 2017

Sleep, hot chocolate, and a hug.

1 reply
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 February 19th, 2017

@introvert1 ... That sounds wonderful!

Here ya go ... (((((((HUG!!))))))))

:) Platy

load more
User Profile: DatCoolKid
DatCoolKid February 19th, 2017

Sleep

More sleep

Did I mention I need sleep?

User Profile: ckyg
ckyg February 19th, 2017

1. Balance

2. Love

3. Health

User Profile: exuberantLemon7371
exuberantLemon7371 February 19th, 2017

1. Motivation

2. Time

3. Focus

February 19th, 2017

1. good friends

2. purpose in life

3. good self-esteem

User Profile: HCBouchet
HCBouchet February 19th, 2017

Support, understanding, and encouragement