Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 February 19th, 2017

Three things I need right now are ...

1. Encouragement

2. Hugs - many hugs

3. A nap, maybe ... or my book to read til I fall asleep

4. A break, from too much grief (maybe that's why I need number 3...)

@korsbarella @kindday4067 @rozie @anomalia <3 yous!! ~ Platy

User Profile: selfdisciplinedJackfruit6907
selfdisciplinedJackfruit6907 February 19th, 2017

inner peace

fat to fit

travel

User Profile: cstorti
cstorti February 19th, 2017

1. A hug

2. My best friend

3. My boy friend

User Profile: loyalKitten9088
loyalKitten9088 February 19th, 2017

A hug

someone to talk to

reassrance that this sadness will pass

February 19th, 2017

1.a hug

2.someone who will actually listen to me

3 . big cup of tea

February 19th, 2017

Trust

Someone who won't ignore me

A true friend

User Profile: CookiesAreAlive
CookiesAreAlive February 19th, 2017

1. Confidence

2. Comfort

3. Motivation

User Profile: JustAPen
JustAPen February 19th, 2017

1. Her.

2. Time to record music

3. Sleep

User Profile: strugglingmegan
strugglingmegan February 19th, 2017

Better physical health. A cure for depression. Another dog.

User Profile: Tylergger
Tylergger February 20th, 2017

• a reset button

• a week off

• a good nights sleep