Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: diplomaticFig896
diplomaticFig896 February 20th, 2017

i want my mother to not have a care in the world and just be happy

i want him to forgive me for not trusting

i want to be around my girlfriends

February 20th, 2017

1. Intimacy with my boyfriend

2. New friends

3. Spontaneous fun things to do

User Profile: diplomaticFig896
diplomaticFig896 February 20th, 2017

my parents to be younger and healthier

my mom to not have a care in the world and be happy

trip to manali

User Profile: Youarelovley03
Youarelovley03 February 20th, 2017

A best friend

A vacation to somewhere warm and sunny

empathy/love

1 reply
User Profile: SweetEmber2255
SweetEmber2255 February 20th, 2017

@Youarelovley03 I would love to be your friend.

There are a lot of people here that i'm sure would love to talk and get to know you, including myself.

load more
User Profile: InfinateHope
InfinateHope February 20th, 2017

1. Tô learn to love myself

2. To get to know myself

3. To finally be happy and not feel like I need someone to validate me

User Profile: Lilwhitedaisy
Lilwhitedaisy February 20th, 2017

1. Someone who care to me

2. Positive mind

3. Hot dog

User Profile: snappywordfiend
snappywordfiend February 20th, 2017

Sleep

Cuddles

Late Night Snack (meal)

1 reply
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib March 7th, 2017

I had that last.month sometimes repeat lavender eucalyptus. And late movies hope to hear from u soon I like late night snacks to @snappywordfiend

load more
User Profile: tej2987
tej2987 February 20th, 2017

1. My mom should get all things she deserves

2. Someone who can love me limitless and beyond time.

3. Money so that i can buy things i have always dreamt for.

2 replies
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib March 7th, 2017

that's me I want to receive money to we all have to work hard for me and I have things I want I dream of its a necessity I like teddy bears hope to hear from u soon @tej2987

1 reply
User Profile: tej2987
tej2987 March 7th, 2017

@dhabib.. yeah.. love to live life fullest as its very special to me and very much thankful to almighty :)

You too are amazing. Thank you :)

load more
load more
User Profile: easyCar6182
easyCar6182 February 20th, 2017

Money,beauty,love

1 reply
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe OP February 20th, 2017

@easyCar6182

Everyone is beautiful in their own way hun! Do not compare yourself to others, you are the reason that somebody smiles. Never forget that! heart

load more
User Profile: AutumnEagle
AutumnEagle February 20th, 2017

enough money to be able to get the care I need

an honest vacation

the warm sun