Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: jessiecoulter777
jessiecoulter777 February 20th, 2017

My spirit

User Profile: memo511
memo511 February 20th, 2017

1. To be hugged .

2.To be looked at and told 'you did it,I'm proud of you'.

3.To feel valued.

1 reply
February 20th, 2017

@memo511

Me too

load more
User Profile: ObsessedStitch
ObsessedStitch February 20th, 2017

1. For my one friend to like me again.

2. Less pressure at school.

3. To see my dog (I'm away at school now).

User Profile: Compassion21
Compassion21 February 28th, 2017

Sleep

Motivation

Confidence

User Profile: BradZA
BradZA February 28th, 2017

New life

New memories

New friends

User Profile: warmheartedHuman2014
warmheartedHuman2014 February 28th, 2017

1. Acceptance/adoration

2. A hug and a cuddle

3. To hear your voice

1 reply
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib March 7th, 2017

I agree I hope to hear.from u soon ineed money also @warmheartedHuman2014

load more
User Profile: tygalover19
tygalover19 March 2nd, 2017

Faith

Motivation

Consistency

User Profile: crimsonMelon8700
crimsonMelon8700 March 2nd, 2017

I need motivation chocolate and to be listened to.

User Profile: crimsonVillage2277
crimsonVillage2277 March 3rd, 2017

A sense of belonging

True Friends

A companion

User Profile: Compassion21
Compassion21 March 6th, 2017

To not feel like a failure

Some real food

Sleep