Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: JazzyNRain
JazzyNRain March 27th, 2017

Pain relief

Guilt relief

Positive self image

User Profile: crimsonVillage2277
crimsonVillage2277 March 28th, 2017

A new life

A new environment

A real goal

User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService March 28th, 2017

Job security

Less distractions

More / new friends.

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib April 3rd, 2017

a new place to live

respect

healing

more strength

god and more friends and I need peace and I need to be heard

User Profile: smileandlove
smileandlove April 3rd, 2017

pizza, coke and loud music ^-^

User Profile: warmheartedHuman2014
warmheartedHuman2014 April 3rd, 2017

A hug, a cuddle, a cat bundle. 😸

User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService April 4th, 2017

Hugs

To live without worry

Exercise

User Profile: stacy46
stacy46 April 4th, 2017

3 things I need right now:

1. God

2. love

3. money

User Profile: SilvestreVivesGB
SilvestreVivesGB April 5th, 2017

Miaows and purrs.

Blues slide guitar music cranked right up.

A cup of tea.

User Profile: BlakeMac
BlakeMac April 8th, 2017

The things I need right now are courage, a strong belief in myself and my abilities, a friend, a lifemate, and enough money to to be able to do more than just survive.