Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: Imperiussatiro
Imperiussatiro April 8th, 2017

Love

my grandmother

attention

User Profile: BlakeMac
BlakeMac April 17th, 2017

Three things I need right now. A friend in the "outside world". Better pain management. Lastly, to be able to think of the future without falling into aa anxiety attack.

User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService April 18th, 2017

A new life

Female companionship

Money

User Profile: FantasiaSweetShock
FantasiaSweetShock April 18th, 2017

Puppies

My admission essays done

A warm supportive person in my life

User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService April 21st, 2017

Sleep

A shower

affordable food

User Profile: warmheartedHuman2014
warmheartedHuman2014 April 22nd, 2017

1 a hug

2 someone i can trust

3 a good man in my life

User Profile: KLM3278
KLM3278 April 22nd, 2017

Courage, love, and a big piece of chocolate cake!!

User Profile: HanJihoon947
HanJihoon947 April 24th, 2017

Phone, money to live in my own house and a lover

User Profile: TaranWanderer
TaranWanderer April 24th, 2017

A clear mind, a kiss, and some hope

1 reply
User Profile: Ajooba
Ajooba April 26th, 2017

@TaranWanderer i also want all these things. especially the first one

load more
User Profile: FantasiaSweetShock
FantasiaSweetShock April 24th, 2017

A bed

A dark, quiet room

A comfy pillow

(Note: I really want to take a nap)