Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)
Hiya!
Three things I need right now are..
A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. 
What about you?
Let me know by sharing in this thread!!
Chocolate
Hope
Vp
Courage
1. A new car
2. More money
3. Sleep
Hey there!
Well, three things I need right anow are probably some patience, nice and calming music and a cup of tea. 😌
1.Free time to draw
2. A real hug (haven't had one in years)
3. Maybe a snack ;)
@Jolin999 can't give you a real hug, but at least here are my internet hug. *hugs tightly* 😄❤
@Jolin999 *hugs*
end of suffering, sleep, happiness
Affection, love, company.
A hug
Some love for myself
Energy
@mysteriousBubbles24
Here is a HUG 🤗
Here is ☕️ Enegry (hee hee)
And one more 🤗 HUG!!!
To be with family and close friends...
Feel good movie...
A warm honey lemon drink...
Sleep, my boyfriend, and all my assignments for the week completed.
Enough money to live on, friends, and to not have C-PTSD anymore.