Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: singercrystalspirit
singercrystalspirit September 6th, 2017

A safe place to go. Consistent sleep. A group of people who will care for me who I can trust.

User Profile: norochan
norochan September 6th, 2017

@blossombreathe

-A sense of selfworth

-Motivation

-A million dollars

User Profile: Tarteaucitron
Tarteaucitron September 6th, 2017

Peace of mind

a massage

a good night sleep

September 6th, 2017

Awesomeness back

Meditation

Cold showers

Clean food and drinks

User Profile: Thandhir
Thandhir September 6th, 2017

A book, a friend, a hug.

User Profile: TaranWanderer
TaranWanderer September 6th, 2017

A creative burst

Emotional strength

maybe some sweets to eat :)

User Profile: Nazifa02
Nazifa02 September 6th, 2017

1. Food

2. Good movie suggestions

3. A neck pillow 😁

User Profile: Georgia
Georgia September 6th, 2017

@blossombreathe

1. Cookies (preferably White Chocolate Chip)
2. Lots and lots of teddy bears
3. A Gilmore Girls marathon with cookies and teddy bears! 💖
User Profile: Annchristin
Annchristin September 6th, 2017

I need...

the weekend!

some extra sleep

to be okay with not being perfect

User Profile: MiaS19
MiaS19 September 6th, 2017

A cup of coffee, food and quiet time