Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: damselinthisdress
damselinthisdress September 6th, 2017

1. A vacation

2. A nice, long nap

3. A shower...(which I'm about to go take, lol)

User Profile: tjb28
tjb28 September 6th, 2017

A honest friend

A cigarette

And a long rest

User Profile: Mablue
Mablue September 6th, 2017

Friends around me

A rainy day

Some hot chocolate

User Profile: Lostboi
Lostboi September 6th, 2017

A well paying job, my car fixed and a hug.

User Profile: Hislove4you
Hislove4you September 6th, 2017

@blossombreathe some rammen, some movies, and uh, more ramen?

User Profile: sparklyWaters1382
sparklyWaters1382 September 6th, 2017

@blossombreathe

Energy

Laughter

Direction

Have a beautiful day!

User Profile: beautifuldevil
beautifuldevil September 6th, 2017

@blossombreathe

1. Coffee

2. Sleep

3. A hug

User Profile: kvo8
kvo8 September 6th, 2017

A 100 fluffy kittens, my best friend and a million dollars. :p

September 6th, 2017

The cure for procrasnation.

A fireplace with hot chocolate, regardless the season.

More drawing books I'll actually use for once.

User Profile: ameliamorwen
ameliamorwen September 6th, 2017

A strong hug, a chance to be more creative and a little more bravery