Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)
Hiya!
Three things I need right now are..
A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. 
What about you?
Let me know by sharing in this thread!!
@blossombreathe
COFFEE, some home-made chocolate chip cookies and a book of difficult NYTimes crossword puzzles.
A friendly smile
To dettach from outcomes of situations I can't control
To be of service to the universe
To win a trip somewhere great (figured a little manifestation couldn't hurt)
honesty, bravery, and communication
A smoothie, Attack On Titan, and my girlfriend to watch it with.
Cuddles, ice cream and a good horror
A long hug, better pants, and breakfast.
Sleep, food, and peace
A new place to go.. a long drive and a dog
A caring best-friend, hot-water bottle and chocolate 
My mom smile , cup of Cofe , nice movie to watch 