Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: friendlyEast6909
friendlyEast6909 September 6th, 2017

Three things I need right now:

More sleep

A train ticket to NJ to see my boyfriend

A good book

User Profile: WifeLife93
WifeLife93 September 6th, 2017

For my husband to just cuddle with me randomly during the day.

Enthusiasm to do basic household chores.

A day to just disappear, unwind, and just 'be'.

User Profile: Goldy42268
Goldy42268 September 6th, 2017

3 things I need right now are

• Sleep

• Someone to cuddle

• My dinner to be ready

User Profile: FortunateYetAnxious
FortunateYetAnxious September 6th, 2017

The 3 things I need right now are:

Reasurances,

Breakfast,

Artistic Inspriation.

User Profile: miraculousSoul53
miraculousSoul53 September 6th, 2017

@blossombreathe

My Bunny....
So many books &
Destiny 2

User Profile: KLM3278
KLM3278 September 6th, 2017

God, for storms to go away, and to be productive

User Profile: Taylor922
Taylor922 September 6th, 2017

Sleep

Food

Someone who understands me

User Profile: SkyCandy
SkyCandy September 6th, 2017

Sleep, good grades and friends

User Profile: intuitiveWest8187
intuitiveWest8187 September 6th, 2017

1.rainy days

2.hot coffee

3.a hug

(4.optional:read a good book)

User Profile: JessicaLov
JessicaLov September 6th, 2017

I need happiness and books, and him

1 reply
User Profile: intuitiveWest8187
intuitiveWest8187 September 6th, 2017

@JessicaLov

Oh yeah I forgot him!

1.him 2.things to work out 3.happiness

load more