Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)
Hiya!
Three things I need right now are..
A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. 
What about you?
Let me know by sharing in this thread!!
A good book, a cup of hot chocolate and rain :)
Three things I need right now is a peace in my mind, worship and rest!
A Man of God, someone that loves me and a hug.
Support, patience, and time haha
Hugs, reassurance, and ice cream.
1. To stop comparing myself to others
2. More energy
3. More success
More energy more joy and a hug
1.) A new job
2.) A new car
3.) An apartment
😂😂😂😂
Three things I need right now are ....
1. Some food, like seriously
2. A nap perhaps or dog snuggles :)
3. Reassurance that my helper people aren't leaving me, or "kicking me out" (sigh)
Wed, Sept 6, 2017 @ 3:12pm
A hug, someone to cuddle with, time off
prepare for tomorrow and sleep and pleasant dreams.