Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: brightBeing7013
brightBeing7013 September 7th, 2017

To be heard, to be cared for, and to be communicated with.

User Profile: philosophicalShip9444
philosophicalShip9444 September 7th, 2017

Focus, Spiritual Growth,Faith

User Profile: Fidelma
Fidelma September 7th, 2017

The ability to tell my friends how I feel

Sleep

A day off to read a couple books

User Profile: hypnosis
hypnosis September 7th, 2017

Long warm hug, adventure, a clean room

User Profile: Itsybitsyspider91
Itsybitsyspider91 September 7th, 2017

Some mental peace, a steady appetite, and time for doing therapy work and going to Al Anon mtgs.

User Profile: anonyMaple8806
anonyMaple8806 September 7th, 2017

A dance party to try and lift my mood and get excersize, to go play field hockey to forget life for a bit, and a big hug

User Profile: SpiritualDreamer92
SpiritualDreamer92 September 7th, 2017

More money

A new car

Sleep

User Profile: Rundus1
Rundus1 September 7th, 2017

Three things I need right now:

1) To stop keeping tabs of how my love life has gone (for those curious, out of 13 girls pursued I have gotten 13 no's)

2) To learn how to show affection correctly

3) A giant tub of nestle cookie dough to share with one of my best friends.

Good news? It's 12:20 am and I have class at 9:30 so my roommate and I are about to go to WalMart to get cookie dough and watch a movie. Good for me? probs not. Will it help 2/3 of my needs? I think so.

User Profile: Arblackburn90
Arblackburn90 September 7th, 2017

Someone to just sit with me, even if it's not in person.

User Profile: usefulalex147
usefulalex147 September 7th, 2017

sleep, relaxation, and an anxiety free day.