Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
September 7th, 2017

Snuggles, a good movie, and to feel attractive to him again.

User Profile: tjb28
tjb28 September 7th, 2017

Food

TLC

Something to keep my mind busy

User Profile: Zeraphim
Zeraphim September 7th, 2017

My sleep schedule to go back to normal

My stomach lining to please stop being inflamed so I don't get so much reflux

My anxiety surrounding showering, cooking healthy meals for myself, and a number of other things to lessen so I can actually accomplish those things

User Profile: princejellyfish
princejellyfish September 7th, 2017

i need a hug, a stuffed animal, and a friend ♡

User Profile: september24092016
september24092016 September 7th, 2017

@blossombreathe

1) a hug

2) my bed

3) my house

User Profile: OnBearFeet
OnBearFeet September 7th, 2017

@blossombreathe

A cup of tea

A good story (to write or read)

A cuddle from someone who loves me

User Profile: DapperRaspberries
DapperRaspberries September 7th, 2017

Three things I need right now are time away from my spouse, a behaviorist to come and help us with our dog, and most importantly time for myself.

User Profile: diplomaticTangerine7923
diplomaticTangerine7923 September 7th, 2017

@blossombreathe wana watch horror movie , want someone to talk , and a big hug

User Profile: flowerPower91
flowerPower91 September 7th, 2017

1. Someone to talk to

2. Somewhere far away

3. Peace

User Profile: Lilz111
Lilz111 September 7th, 2017

Three things I need right now is love, strength and a new mindset.