Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: ARhysLMFT
ARhysLMFT September 7th, 2017

Continous JOY, LOVE, and HAPPINESS!heart

September 7th, 2017

Energy, a plan, and some focus.

User Profile: lightVillage54
lightVillage54 September 8th, 2017

A break from life

Some support

To get my family away from everything:(

User Profile: PolyPanPanda
PolyPanPanda September 8th, 2017

A job, a house and safety for my partners.

User Profile: Jaeteuk
Jaeteuk September 8th, 2017

A good night's sleep, a good night's sleep without nightmares, and the need to be well-rested on my days off.

User Profile: LilaKenn
LilaKenn September 8th, 2017

1. A long, warm hug with no questions asked

2. A week to heal

3. A place where I belong

User Profile: FantasiaSweetShock
FantasiaSweetShock September 8th, 2017

Sleep

Somebody nice and warm to cuddle

My briefing paper to do write itself

September 8th, 2017

Hope, motivation, trust

User Profile: Grace863420
Grace863420 September 8th, 2017

My crush to like me, to cuddle with my crush, and to talk to my crush.

User Profile: calmSoul60
calmSoul60 September 9th, 2017

I need hug, hug and another hug ☺