Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: kji
kji September 21st, 2017

That people who make me feel comfortable with them laugh togther &make a stupid crazy thing suddenly l want them to stay all time with me .

l want to live in my beautiful world without someone make me feel bad about my self .

l want to became person without worrying about thing for to long of time .now

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed September 21st, 2017

1. 7 cups to stop supporting bullies

2. justice

3. ...and a shot of whiskey on top :p

User Profile: Jesuslovesme8
Jesuslovesme8 September 22nd, 2017

1. Joy.

2. Trust 3. Gods word

User Profile: Jesuslovesme8
Jesuslovesme8 September 22nd, 2017

1. Joy 2. God's word 3. God's love

User Profile: FantasiaSweetShock
FantasiaSweetShock September 23rd, 2017

- My eyebrows done

- My healthcare paper done

- Some toffee

User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService September 23rd, 2017

1. Female companionship

2. A squad of friends to go to shows with

3. A squad of friends to go to sports games with

User Profile: Jesuslovesme8
Jesuslovesme8 September 23rd, 2017

Sleep, to make a right decision about the church I'm going to. And to Let go and Let God have it now in Jesus name. It's not mine to carry I release everyone you God

User Profile: KLM3278
KLM3278 September 24th, 2017

@Jesuslovesme8

Oh I love your post!!! "Let go and let God" Amen!!!!!! Its super hard though. I will pray for you!

load more
User Profile: Jesuslovesme8
Jesuslovesme8 September 23rd, 2017

I meant I release everything to you Jesus

September 23rd, 2017

Meditation. Empathy. Somebody to believe in me and show me that, to show me my power.

User Profile: lightVillage54
lightVillage54 September 23rd, 2017

Help

professional help

the correct professional help