Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: Shadeshack
Shadeshack October 28th, 2016

Three things I need right now:

support

love

stability

1 reply
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe OP October 29th, 2016

@Shadeshack

Everybody deserves love and support, I am sure you will get what you require soon. This is why I love 7 Cups of Tea so much, you can reach out and gain support from everybody in the community at any point of the day. Thank you for sharing! I hope you have a spectacular day, *huggle!* laugh​​​​​​​

load more
User Profile: BlackUnicorn097
BlackUnicorn097 October 28th, 2016

Food

Someone who stay with me for a long time, love me, care about me, have fun with me...

A book.

1 reply
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe OP October 29th, 2016

@BlackUnicorn097

I see you share the same love for food and reading!! Everybody deserves love and support and I believe you will recieve it very soon. Thank you for sharing! I hope you have a spectacular day, *huggle!* laugh​​​​​​​

load more
User Profile: FantasiaSweetShock
FantasiaSweetShock October 28th, 2016

1. Sleep

2. Some cookies and milk

3. Hugs

1 reply
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe OP October 29th, 2016

@FantasiaSweetShock

*hands cookies and milk through the laptop screen* Sleep is very important, it prepares us for the day ahead! Thank you for sharing! I hope you have a spectacular day, *huggle!* laugh​​​​​​​

load more
User Profile: daisylee
daisylee October 28th, 2016

1) I need loving touch to help heal my broken places

2) Rest because I am getting over some sort of yucky virus

3) courage to be vulnerable to people who can help me.

1 reply
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe OP October 29th, 2016

@daisylee

I hope you feel better soon! Everybody has courage as we have the strive to keep going. I am sure you will reach all three things listed. Thank you for sharing! I hope you have a spectacular day, *huggle!* laugh​​​​​​​

load more
October 28th, 2016

1 - A snuggly blanket

2 - A cozy fire in a fire place.

3 - An endless mug of hot apple cider.

1 reply
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe OP October 29th, 2016

@PandaPile

Awh lovely! It sounds like you need a cosy night inside with the fire roaring. Me too! Thank you for sharing! I hope you have a spectacular day, *huggle!* laugh​​​​​​​

load more
User Profile: opalMoss1972
opalMoss1972 October 28th, 2016

1. A hug

2. A cup of tea

3. A nice walk outside

1 reply
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe OP October 29th, 2016

@opalMoss1972

You seem quite similar to me! I love going for walks and drinking tea. I'm addicted! Thank you for sharing! I hope you have a spectacular day, *huggle!* laugh​​​​​​​

load more
User Profile: Ares89
Ares89 October 28th, 2016

1. Sleep

2. Sleep

3. And oh yeah, did I mention..sleep?

2 replies
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe OP October 29th, 2016

@Ares89

Haha! It seems like you deserve some rest, zzzzzzzz. Thank you for sharing! I hope you have a spectacular day, *huggle!* laugh​​​​​​​

1 reply
User Profile: Ares89
Ares89 November 4th, 2016

@blossombreathe

yeah, I really need it lol. Thanks, blossom. :) ☺️

load more
load more
October 28th, 2016

Sleep, hugs and a place that doesn't make me feel home sick

2 replies
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe OP October 29th, 2016

@TouchingStars

I'm so sorry to hear you are home sick! (it is a horrible feeling!) Sleep is very important, maybe try to get some rest? Thank you for sharing! I hope you have a spectacular day, *huggle!* laugh​​​​​​​

1 reply
October 30th, 2016

@blossombreathe thank you I try to sleep but no matter how much I sleep I always feel it's not enough

load more
load more
User Profile: intelligentString
intelligentString October 28th, 2016

To do my homework

Food

To get ready for a halloween party that my apartment complex is putting on. (Hopefully there won't be too many people...

1 reply
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe OP October 29th, 2016

@intelligentString

Homework is a nightmare but we have to do it! Food is life, I have to admit! Oooooh! I am sure you will have an awesome time at that Halloween party. Enjoy! Thank you for sharing! I hope you have a beautiful day, *huggle!* laugh

load more
User Profile: SarahLawrence
SarahLawrence October 28th, 2016

Calm

2 replies
User Profile: SarahLawrence
SarahLawrence October 28th, 2016

@SarahLawrence

Happiness

Hope

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe OP October 29th, 2016

@SarahLawrence

Calm, happiness and hope are very big goals! I like to take little steps every day to make me feel happier and it seems to be working. I wish you the best of luck with achieving all three things, I know you can do this! Thank you for sharing! I hope you have a beautiful day, *huggle!* laugh​​​​​​​

load more