Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: kji
kji October 22nd, 2017

be relax

find a replacement

don't worry if things won't go as l want

User Profile: someonemysterious
someonemysterious October 22nd, 2017

A friend

A hug

A break

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed October 22nd, 2017

therapy which i cant get bc of insurance

to ween of meds because next year i wont have meds covered under insurance

to get through each day without sh or self hate and giving up

User Profile: Zeraphim
Zeraphim February 19th, 2018

@blissedNblessed Those are some big challenges you'll be facing. Sounds like you went through a big life change recently.
I'm so sorry you've lost those supports for your mental health. It can't imagine what you're going through to be easy at all on you. :(

It also sounds like you're trying your best to respond to these challenges appropriately - weening off of meds ahead of time, instead of staying on the same dose and being forced to withdraw all at once. That's very responsible of you! :o

It sounds like you're facing a situation that isn't totally in your control and it also really sounds like you're doing the best given your circumstances. I too hope you'll find a way to break through that self hatred and, if you can, to show yourself compassion for (I imagine) the emotional pain being in this situation is likely causing you.

I genuinely think you're a worthwhile human being who is going through a hard time right now. Hang in there! *hugs*

User Profile: Zeraphim
Zeraphim February 19th, 2018

@Zeraphim *you're doing your best, given the circumstances.

load more
load more
User Profile: Jesuslovesme8
Jesuslovesme8 October 23rd, 2017

A hug 🤗 Prayer 🙏🏼. Someone I can pray with

October 23rd, 2017

Good meal

Deep reflection and meditation practice

Money in my pocket for moving

October 25th, 2017

@PennyUA reporting for the record :)

I've got a meal and some meditation practice and reflection. Waiting for money income :)

load more
User Profile: FantasiaSweetShock
FantasiaSweetShock October 24th, 2017

My hamstrings to stop hurting (why did I think that doing power yoga, high intensity interval training, and barre class all after each other was a good idea???)

Maybe some boba tea

A nap

User Profile: KLM3278
KLM3278 October 24th, 2017

A hug. Someone who really cares. A chance .

October 25th, 2017

Extra 5 hours to sleep this night :)

Confirmation

Meditation

User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond October 26th, 2017

Just passing by and reading you guys.

October 26th, 2017

To be heard

to be Appreciated

Love