Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: samcanfly
samcanfly February 20th, 2018

- courage

- reassurance

- attention

User Profile: resourcefulSugar9234
resourcefulSugar9234 February 20th, 2018

- A bear hug

- Answers to the voices in my head

- A new set of headphones

User Profile: pinkSea7092
pinkSea7092 February 20th, 2018

Motivation, better focus, a new friend

User Profile: MiloIsBoring
MiloIsBoring February 20th, 2018

A drink, a hug, and some peace of mind.

User Profile: RicardoReyes
RicardoReyes February 20th, 2018

Confidence

Love

Self-esteem

User Profile: ShadlokVance
ShadlokVance February 20th, 2018

A cup of tea

Lots of sleep

A good book

User Profile: Snakes05
Snakes05 February 20th, 2018

My best friend

A cuddle

Reassuring words

User Profile: IndependentHuman0510
IndependentHuman0510 February 20th, 2018

To hear from my fiancé or my kids..... in reality, I need to appreciate who I, where I

User Profile: RT2002
RT2002 February 20th, 2018

A hug

good music/ good book

someone to tell me I am not as worthless as I think I am

User Profile: selcouthssi
selcouthssi February 20th, 2018

Someone to hug

A friend

Joy