Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Boyfriend no longer in love 💔

User Profile: KindSoul68
KindSoul68 October 20th, 2021

I just got broken up with yesterday. My boyfriend of 3 years who I live with told me that he no longer loves me. It was so sudden and unexpected. Apparently he didn't even know until the day before. Feeling so lost and confused. He told me I'm amazing and incredible and he cares about me so much, but he doesn't love me anymore. And that there's no reason why he feels that way. How is that possible? I don't understand.

5
User Profile: faithlove1111
faithlove1111 October 20th, 2021

Hi @KindSoul68. Hugs to you. A sudden break up like this sounds so sad. It looks like something just came out /pop out of nowhere and hit you smack on the face. Perhaps if your boyfriend explains/ talk a bit more with you about his decision , the impact might not be so shocking.

User Profile: Torean
Torean October 20th, 2021

@KindSoul68

That's horrible. There probably is a reason, and I hope that he can communicate with you about it eventually. You deserve better than a breakup like that

User Profile: ByeByeBirdie22
ByeByeBirdie22 October 30th, 2021

Thank you for sharing @KindSoul68. A similar thing happened to me very recently. The pain and unexpectedness is so hard to bear, but I know we will both get through it. Sending hugs <3


User Profile: Mikado00
Mikado00 November 2nd, 2021

Hey,


this literal exact same situation just happened me. We have been living together for three years and just recently moved out of our shared house, simultaneously quit our jobs and moved back to our home countries. We had joint accounts, and a lawyer processing my common law visa to

move to them. Everything was fine and normal, albeit tough being long distance, up until me finalizing a hotel for my arrival. Two hours later they called me to tell me not to get on my

flight they don’t want to continue a relationship with me. Even though the day before they were so excited telling me they loved me and making plans. It’s hard to accept when there’s no lead up or warning. I’m sorry, I can imagine your pain is similar to

mone right now ❤️

User Profile: helpfulCurrent1360
helpfulCurrent1360 November 6th, 2021

I am going through the same thing almost. My boyfriend who I lived with for 4 years is moving out. It’s horrible