Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Discussion: You hurt me, but thank you for.....

User Profile: AveryLove
AveryLove February 22nd, 2020

hello my lovely community! lets do a little exercise on forgiveness and gratitude today.

Finish the sentence!

You hurt me, but thank you for.... (fill in)

Bildergebnis für gratitude gif

29
User Profile: PeppermintStar0912
PeppermintStar0912 February 23rd, 2020

@AveryLove You hurt me but I am stronger and more resilient because of the trauma and abuse you put me though. I am a better mom today because of what you did to me when I was a child... So thank you.

User Profile: norawinters2000
norawinters2000 February 23rd, 2020

That I'm better off away from everyone else....

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 February 24th, 2020

You hurt me, but thank you for helping me to realize that boundaries are very important. Sticking to the boundary is very important and also quite hard for me ... so thank you for giving me the practice. ~ Platy

@AveryLove @Anomalia

User Profile: awesomeBeauty4667
awesomeBeauty4667 February 24th, 2020

For showing that I deserve better in my life.

User Profile: FlakyWinter
FlakyWinter February 24th, 2020

You hurt me but thank for loving me too!

User Profile: DinaElwy
DinaElwy February 24th, 2020

You hurt me, but thank you for the bad experience.

User Profile: J2002
J2002 February 24th, 2020

You hurt me, but thanks for the lessons. I am coming out a lot stronger and cautious than how I used to be.

User Profile: erffoj
erffoj February 24th, 2020

You hurt me but thanks for taking care of me, sacrificing yourself so give us a home

User Profile: ForwardNow
ForwardNow February 26th, 2020

@AveryLove

You hurt me, but thank you for.....teaching me how much love I have to offer, and forcing me to learn how resilient I really am.

User Profile: blueHouse1
blueHouse1 February 26th, 2020

You hurt me but thank you for making me explore new things like...

new artists to listen to, new songs, tiktok, video games, clothes, skincare, studies 😊