I had to break up with my BF even though we still loved each other.
We've been dating for about 7 months now. And we've broken up once before because he wasn't ready or willing to commit to a relationship with me at that time. But after a month he came back and apologized to me saying that he realized what he lost. We've been together for a little over a month since then. He just got accepted to a 5 year program that would have him across and out of the country. Its what he's been working towards and I'm proud and happy for him. But it also means that we can't continue our relationship. I'm very heartbroken right now because it feels like I just got him back only to lose him again. I don't know how to handle it this time because I know there's no way of getting back after this.
@skyheart27 I am sorry to hear about its heart. Probably you may communicate and see if you both can manage a long distance relationship?
@skyheart27 I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm in a similar situation - we were together for 2.5 years and he recently had to move out of the country... a break-up of circumstance, not of a party's fault. I have a lot of pent up anger and frustration about this because it seems like a very unlucky situation, and I need to separate that from my feelings towards my ex, because neither of us "did anything wrong" per se. I'm sending you good vibes and hugs.