Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Not sure if it's over and too scared to want to know

User Profile: amicableSky7393
amicableSky7393 November 17th, 2015

My fiancé and I have been together 12 years, engaged for 8 and have a little girl together. We've always been great together but a few weeks ago he told me he's never been happy even though he says he should be. He says he's dealing with depression but is seeking help. He also says he doesn't know if things can be worked out between us. I have since left our house with our daughter and staying at a relatives until I can become stronger to face him. He wants me to come home so we can talk but I'm afraid he's going to tell me it's over. I know I need to face him eventually and I'm not keeping our daughter away from him, I just want to protect her from what's going on, plus she's sick with a bad cold. I'm scared and need some advice.

4
User Profile: amicableSky7393
amicableSky7393 OP November 17th, 2015

I know now it's over

User Profile: bookworm4
bookworm4 December 16th, 2015

@amicableSky7393~ i'm sorry that things went the way they did.. I do understand it must be hard for you... i hope that you can talk to one of our listeners 1-on-1... please know that we're here for you...

User Profile: weeStuff
weeStuff December 17th, 2015

@amicableSky7393 I'm very sorry to hear that. As others have said, you will find plenty of support here if you need it.

load more
User Profile: rozie
rozie November 17th, 2015

My heart goes out to you @amicablesky in all that you are going through. And as you say, you know now its over, So hard for you. And I think when we are the one that is told a relationship is over,we have no time to prepare our selves... we are just hit by it. .. and are in shock. You will need support from others... family and friends ... and we are here for you too.