What do you think....yes or no?
so my bf broke up with me recently and we are both 14. he broke up with me because on that very same day he met another girl aged 17 and they started dating. Do you think they'll last or not?
I don’t think most teenager dating last forever so probably not I see people talk about break up in chat rooms all the time
@landonorris04
I'm sorry to hear that you gone through this. Break-ups are hard whether you're a teen or an adult. However, only time can tell if relationships last in the future. Hope you heal well :)
@landonorris04
OK. Suppose they don’t last. He tells you he made a mistake and he wants you back. You’re happy, and you say yes. Then the following week he meets another girl and breaks up with you the same day!
So maybe the important question isn’t whether they last or not. Maybe the important question is ‘do you really want a partner that will leave you every time he meets a different girl?’ …
CatsInTheCradle