Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

i broke up with him yesterday but i miss him

User Profile: uwurai
uwurai February 15th, 2023


Yesterday I decided to break up with my long distance boyfriend who i’ve been with for 1,5 years. I had considered this multiple times because i felt that we often had discussions about me being busy/ having plans and other things. That resulted in me feeling stressed about having plans and i felt like i wanted to be more free. He really loved me though, and even though he had his problems he really did try. Aside from this i also didn’t really feel in love anymore. Spending time with him was nice, but it felt more like friendship to me at this point. That’s why I broke up with him, but I miss him. He didn’t want to be just friends, which i understand, and he said that if i changed my mind i could hit him up again. I don’t know if I made the right decision breaking up with him. So yeah, if anyone has advice, please let me know ^^






















1
User Profile: 0m
0m February 16th, 2023

@uwurai

Hello!

It's natural to miss him as he was probably quite an important part of your life for a while. We have some guides which might be helpful at this stage. I'll share a few to look through if you'd like to -

https://www.7cups.com/breakup-advice/

https://www.7cups.com/help-managing-emotions/

Feel free to share or vent here as well if that helps.

Much peace to you!