Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

what won't you miss about your ex?

User Profile: braveSugar7964
braveSugar7964 July 22nd, 2015

So, it's easy to look back at your ex partner with rose tinted glasses, but what things are you okay with not having to tolerate anymore For me, to name a few: Action films, snoring, hairs in the bath.. I've lots more too!

108
User Profile: sofiagrace
sofiagrace September 15th, 2015

Just found out my ex got kidney stones last week. Hell yeah karma!!!!

User Profile: genuineMelody
genuineMelody September 19th, 2015

oh yes! that's a classic example of karma! lol

load more
User Profile: anchoredwithhope
anchoredwithhope September 19th, 2015

I won't miss the way he used to disappear all the time. He would just go away for weeks sometimes and I accepted him back every time. I won't miss the way he never could fight for me.

User Profile: calidescopeheart
calidescopeheart March 27th, 2017

@anchoredwithhope you deserve to be fought for. kudos to you! xo

load more
User Profile: magnolia15
magnolia15 September 19th, 2015

the incessant bragging

User Profile: genuineMelody
genuineMelody September 19th, 2015

Unhygenic Habits

User Profile: PierceMyLungs
PierceMyLungs September 20th, 2015

The way he never tried to see me but I did my best to see him at least 3-4 times a week.

User Profile: road2smiles
road2smiles September 21st, 2015

Just one thing? Haha.... let's see. I'll go with the god complex... he can do no wrong, I can do no right and I was always wrong and to blame.

User Profile: braveOak6100
braveOak6100 September 21st, 2015

I don't miss anything about him not single thing.

User Profile: calidescopeheart
calidescopeheart March 27th, 2017

@braveOak6100 good answer! xo

load more
User Profile: Summer23
Summer23 September 21st, 2015

His ability to turn every discussion into an argument and become defensive and turn it around on me.

User Profile: maroonballoon
maroonballoon September 22nd, 2015

His screwed up moral compass

User Profile: faithfulMelon6725
faithfulMelon6725 September 22nd, 2015

Everything