I am the happiest when my family ... [finish the sentence]
cristiana33
August 27th, 2016
We all have our challenges and contrasting opinions in the family. However, there are many moments that can make us really happy. Share yours in here!
SilentSerenityy
August 27th, 2016
@cristiana33
When we're all laughing together. :)
cheerfulDay083
August 28th, 2016
@cristiana33
When we can all have a great deep and productive conversation together :)
blackholeheart
August 28th, 2016
we sit together for dinner
Kaishi29
August 29th, 2016
@cristiana33 I am the happest when my family sits in one room together and plays board games. These fun moments are so rare and cherished <3
tealShade2096
August 29th, 2016
when my family sits together for a meal / when we make dumplings , or when we go out to the market to buy things
1 reply
NihilNovi
August 29th, 2016
@tealShade2096
It sounds really good, Teal. I'm happy for you for these moments. Cherish them :) Maybe my family will one day be the same ;)
load more