Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Ice Breaker: If you could relive one moment of your life up till now, what would it be and why?

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2014

Please share

144
User Profile: peachFig3633
peachFig3633 October 1st, 2017

I would not have left my mother alone that day

2 replies
User Profile: SpecialBlanket3286
SpecialBlanket3286 October 2nd, 2017

@peachFig3633

peach....we all have things we can beat ourselves up over. Obviously this is hurting inside you or perhaps a deep regret. Maybe just start off each day by writing down a great memory your mom and you shared and then telling yourself you forgive yourself. :)

1 reply
User Profile: peachFig3633
peachFig3633 October 2nd, 2017

she died when I was a child and I didn't really appreciate her. she took her own life. although I am now 55 it still hurts

load more
load more
User Profile: catiecat91
catiecat91 October 1st, 2017

I would love to relive my wedding. It was only a few months ago but it has been the happiest day of my life so far. We were both so happy. We were not under any stress. It was perfect.

User Profile: Marshmallowspumpkin
Marshmallowspumpkin October 1st, 2017

It would be the day i felt loved. As far as i remember, it was the only time i have evrr felt loved and that's an amazing feeling. I'd wanna relive that a million times, but then I guess not because it won't be as beautiful

User Profile: brightFig4640
brightFig4640 October 1st, 2017

I wish I could relive the day my ex gf was arrested. If I could I wouldn't have called the police on her. I have felt so guilty since that day I feel that I overreacted and things haven't been the same since.

User Profile: warmheartedWest1336
warmheartedWest1336 October 1st, 2017

When I met my xhusband. I should of listened to everyone and walked away, but I wouldn't have the beautiful baby girl I have now if it wasn't for him.

User Profile: CheyannaWilliams11142001
CheyannaWilliams11142001 October 1st, 2017

It would be when i was getting rape by my cousin brother when i was 12 yrs old n wishing that i could call 4 help n not being more of a sexual person in my life after that day happen n whishing that couldn't have happen to me. Because right now i feel like a sexual person n i not want to b this person of who i am becoming it jt seems wrong for me during the past years. :(

User Profile: SammyLouise
SammyLouise October 1st, 2017

I would go back to when my sister really needed me, and I didn't even notice she needed help.

User Profile: imaginativeShip1885
imaginativeShip1885 October 2nd, 2017

Last week on Monday. Went to my boyfriend and I's first ever concert and it was pure bliss. We were both smiling the entire time, so happy, excited and just stress free. I've never seen him so happy or hyped/energetic about anything before. I wish I could relive that night again and again and again.

User Profile: Shiners
Shiners October 2nd, 2017

Probably any part of my childhood. So much time I've wasted not realizing how lucky I was to have a regular family in a regular town with a regular life. Now I'm growing up realizing I took it for granted and now I can never go back to the times I was innocent and happy, now I'm miserable and can't find joy in life.

1 reply
User Profile: Nohbuddy
Nohbuddy October 2nd, 2017

@Shiners I feel this so much, I'm sorry

load more
User Profile: DryBones30hfl
DryBones30hfl October 2nd, 2017

I would go back to tell my eight grade history teacher what my eight grade math teacher was doing to my best friend.