Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Ice Breaker: If you could relive one moment of your life up till now, what would it be and why?

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2014

Please share

144
User Profile: Weebit
Weebit September 13th, 2017

Riding the superbike at 200km/hour.. even as a passenger its exhilarating! The time seemed to stand still..

User Profile: otakupunk
otakupunk September 27th, 2017

Every last single rock concert I've ever been to. ❤

User Profile: Skyeward1098
Skyeward1098 September 28th, 2017

In 1987 we experienced the Harmonic convergence. Its was a time of great change and spiritual enlightenment. I camped at enchanted rock, granite dome rising 435 ft in 6/10 of a mile. Really awesome nite. At 5:30 am, a man ran through the camps beating a drum signaling beginning our climb. It was then I saw the winding trail lit up w candles and flashlights as people made their way skyward to meditate or just to feel the energy that surrounded us. It was one of the few times that I felt unadulterated joy and happiness.

Thank you for posting this. It took two days to remember such a time, now I got to relive it deep within. Mahalo.

User Profile: indigoApple4170
indigoApple4170 September 28th, 2017

I could have never accepted my lover

User Profile: MindfulLaw
MindfulLaw September 28th, 2017

None, I try to live in the present. It grounds me.

User Profile: euphemism4
euphemism4 September 28th, 2017

My college graduation. Me and my circle of friends were completely ecstatic and we were crying tears of joy. Our parents were also there, witnessing that moment. That was one of the most priceless moments in my life :)

User Profile: KittyKat666
KittyKat666 September 28th, 2017

I would go back to the night when he killed himself and stop him. Let him know what the future holds for the both of us.

User Profile: Fightingtobebetterthanmyclan
Fightingtobebetterthanmyclan September 28th, 2017

I would go back to when I asked her out at school and not do that, I was rejected because I was balding and used to walk with a curved back and got called a grandpa. I was 15 or 14 at the time. It would save me from lot of pain and self hate.

User Profile: enthusiasticPond5679
enthusiasticPond5679 September 28th, 2017

Finding out I was pregnant after IVF 2 years of fertility treatments. Pregnancy with my daughter was amazing. Like waiting for Christmas Day.

User Profile: OpenWindow
OpenWindow September 28th, 2017

None. I don't want to revisit the bad and I don't want to change the good.

1 reply
User Profile: wishfulPrince23
wishfulPrince23 September 28th, 2017

@OpenWindow

load more