Ice Breaker: If you could relive one moment of your life up till now, what would it be and why?
I wouldn't want to change anything, but I wish I could go back to the last time we were all together as a family before my dad and step mom got divorced. Going to their house in the summers and winters all my life was my sisters' and Is favorite thing. I just wish I could go back to the last time and really enjoy it. We were all teenagers and life seemed to be more simple before we all grew up and became adults. not even real adults, baby adults.
Any time I was out at my grandparents farm before grandpa passed. There is nothing I would change, I'd just like to go back to a time where everyone saw the family history in the house and everything in it instead of what each thing was worth. To the times where I could sit and talk for hours with my family and not hate myself afterwards
I would change my decision to move out of state from my family. It is way to lonely without them.
My university graduation day, because I felt worthy and able of great things, which I have never felt at any day in my life
The day I broke up with him. I could have said something kinder.
The days when I was in love and we talked 'til 3 a.m. I don't want him, I just want to feel like that again. Cos since then I'm seriously lacking in emotions.
@eisan
It's been over a year for me and I still miss that feeling. Not them so much, considering how they decided to act and end things.
I'd like to relive when my wife and I were dating. It really seemed like she was happy to see me and it felt great to be wanted like that. I know i have a lot to work on for myself, but I hope with honest effort and showing how much she means to me we can fall in love all over agian.
First night with my crash. Or the last one. Both are totally worthy. Love, sensitivity, closer and pleasure never been higher in my life.
When my mum and dad took me to breakfast and my sister we all ate and laughed and talked like a family
Summer of 2005. I was 20, going to a tech college for pharmacy tech, working at a Culver's in the downtown mall by the college. Every weekend was partying, festival, or concert after work. I had a lot of fun. My mother was always calling me after midnight wondering where I was and I thought I was a grown up so I didn't have to come home until the next morning all hung over .. Stupid, but fun. A lesson I learned though was that I should've went home around midnight instead of getting all wasted b/c I screwed up college since I was more worried about partying! Big mistake.