Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Ice Breaker: If you could relive one moment of your life up till now, what would it be and why?

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2014

Please share

144
User Profile: Bearita
Bearita September 29th, 2017

The day I said yes to my first 9 to 5 job. It was 2005, I was in school to become a geologist. One day at the gym with my girlfriend, she asked me if I wanted a job. I said sure, what do you do? She goes, ohhhh nothing much: check the fax, answer the phones, send emails.

13 years later Im fat, sad and tired of the daily grind and all for an office and fancy business card.

Should have stayed with with licking rocks :)

User Profile: Secretblackberry1172
Secretblackberry1172 September 29th, 2017

The time prior to my boyfriend breaking up with me when I started to feel ya drift apart. I should have done more. I hate myself because I still cant let go of him.

User Profile: Amyola
Amyola September 29th, 2017

When I was 10, the moment I told a teacher I was being abused. That coming to light exploded leaving so many people damaged... My family torn apart... And began my lonely existence of quiet shame and guilt.

1 reply
User Profile: Amyola
Amyola September 29th, 2017

@Amyola I guess I read the prompt wrong. I took it to mean relive so you could change it, but guess it meant relive just to enjoy again. In that case, I think I would relive the vacation my husband and I took just before starting our family. It was just a relaxing carefree moment.

User Profile: Nowhour
Nowhour January 6th, 2018

@Amyola You did nothing wrong you are strong and showed courage. That's what I believe. So many say nothing and so it continues you are one of the brave ones hope you will see that one day. Hold you head up be proud of turning in an abuser that is exactly what your suppose to do.

load more
User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 September 29th, 2017

Any moments in which I'm on stage or writing for hours at desk undisturbed

User Profile: Abdallah2017
Abdallah2017 September 29th, 2017

It was Wednesday july 12, 2006....

I got my marks in final year of my secondary school that qualified me to get into faculty of medicine....

I saw tears of hsppiness inside my parent's eyes....

Its unforgettable moment in my life

User Profile: EMSFireChic1985
EMSFireChic1985 September 29th, 2017

No moment stands out in my life that I would like to go back and relive, I have had enough trauma in my life that I prefer just to live, love, and make the best of every moment. Tomorrow is not guaranteed and I want to live with no regrets.

User Profile: raspberryHouse4933
raspberryHouse4933 September 29th, 2017

I would relive when I went to the lake with my grandad after watching a horse race. He could still see and drive :) (He went blind soon after that and then his personality changed) Now he's passed away and I really miss him and all the laughter that existed between us.

User Profile: Azmina95
Azmina95 September 29th, 2017

my sister's engagement . i want to see my dad's happy face again .. i miss him

User Profile: indigoBalloon1566
indigoBalloon1566 September 29th, 2017

I would relive the day that my fiance proposed to me. It was one of the best days of my life. 12/30/2014 will forever be a special day for us. I would also relive the day he asked me out, 5/12/2014.

User Profile: shyblackberry026
shyblackberry026 September 29th, 2017

I wish I could relive August 17 when I went to see my favorite band live. It was the most beautiful show I've ever seen and I had an amazing time with my family. I truly felt I was at home arrounded by the huge crowd that shared the same love for the band that I do. <3