Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Ice Breaker: If you could relive one moment of your life up till now, what would it be and why?

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2014

Please share

144
User Profile: CheyannaWilliams11142001
CheyannaWilliams11142001 September 29th, 2017

I not have any but working on it.

User Profile: hypnosis
hypnosis September 29th, 2017

heart When I saw Amon Tobin's ISAM show for the first and second time

heart The first two times I attended this underground music event in Brooklyn that played a lot of proper dubstep

heart When I skydived for the first and second time

User Profile: scarletLand3247
scarletLand3247 September 29th, 2017

I'd go back to my 20s and take a different fork in the road to the one I took. I'd have found happiness, I hope, and have the peace I don't have now.

User Profile: BluMunster
BluMunster September 29th, 2017

When my younger sister and I would have sleepovers in my room and watch movies on Netflix. During the summer, I would get to hang out with her a lot. I didnt have to attend any mandatory classes and wasnt working at the time. We were extremely close with each other. I would almost treat her as if she was my kid, but I also treated her like a best friend. We still watch movies together, but she was way more fun as a toddler, instead of a tween. Plus, with college and work these days, I barely have time to see her in person. Life was so much simpler back then....

User Profile: bluePear2816
bluePear2816 September 29th, 2017

it would be the day I fell on that bed and was stripped of my dignity I would stop it from happening

User Profile: Thismomentnow
Thismomentnow September 29th, 2017

Never take the leap!

I crashed and I've been burning for 3 years

sometimes the it's meant to just be a temporary ride

User Profile: scarecrowMaybe
scarecrowMaybe September 29th, 2017

august 19th, 2013... the best day of my life, in the second most horrible year of my life. I ran away from home and I was living wid some friends who i came to know during my run... we went for a drive through the Lataguri forest... It was raining like hell, the only sound was d engine's hushed rumbling under us.... the road ahead of us, stretched out and bended into the forest, the trees all darkest brown and green looked like timeless mysteries stading in silence, beckoning me to aproach them, touch them and listen to them, daring me to find out what I was looking for, without ever knowing that I was looking for it. Later that day, I remember standing in the knee deep water of the Murti river... it was neither deep nor wide, but the current was strong, n u could see the bottom made of pebbles of different size and colors, the sky above was stormy grey and rumbling with thunder, like a crouching beast ready to attack, and the wind blowing so fast I could barely keep my eyes open.

It was d first time that I learned what freedome felt like... and d only time I was truely happy, I couldn't care less about my life with all the problems in it... becoz what I felt was so much more than my silly existence

User Profile: sensibleOwl7079
sensibleOwl7079 September 29th, 2017

I'd like to go back to one of the days I spent at my grandparents cottage. I loved that place and miss it like crazy... We sold it after my grandfather died over 6 years ago.. I still see dreams about the place almost every night.crying

User Profile: persistentOwl7624
persistentOwl7624 September 29th, 2017

I wish I could relive any moment where I actually trust my husband and don't constantly think he's lying to me.

User Profile: Skittie
Skittie September 29th, 2017

I wish I could go back in time and not give in to the pressure to lose my virginity. My entire life course changed in that moment that I gave in to peer pressure.