Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Ice Breaker: If you could relive one moment of your life up till now, what would it be and why?

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2014

Please share

144
User Profile: ivoryPapaya449
ivoryPapaya449 September 29th, 2017

If I could change one thing in my life I would have reported my abuse to the police when their was physical evidence of it, when I tried to explain what happened in court, no-one believed me because I never involved the police and he was able to convince them that I was the problem and he got custody of my kids. I don't understand and feel like I should have stayed because I missed out on so much of my kids lives because they let him have them.

User Profile: Nohbuddy
Nohbuddy September 29th, 2017

i wish i could go back to november 11th, it was the day me and my ex started dating, and we bot made some mistakes along the way. i wish i could just see her one last time

User Profile: TaylorTheLemonSlayer
TaylorTheLemonSlayer September 29th, 2017

It isn't much about reliving the moment, but I would like to reverse back to when I was 12 or 13. I would like to re-experience that again. :)

User Profile: Izzylouisexx
Izzylouisexx September 29th, 2017

I wish I could relive the day I looked in the mirror at myself and decided to stop eating but it's to late now. I just have to get on with life and every obstacle in my path i will fight to get out of it.

User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond September 29th, 2017

Well, that's a good question.. Let's see...

If you could relive one moment of your life up till now, what would it be and why?

The day I was alone at home because everyone else was at the beach... Because I felt so independent and peaceful, just taking care of my sister's dog. Buying food by my own and just listening music and it was so cool and peaceful... Aah miss those days.

User Profile: disneyfreak
disneyfreak September 29th, 2017

Enjoying my time in California and enjoying and spending more time my brother in law who just recently passed away.

User Profile: TheresaWilliams
TheresaWilliams September 29th, 2017

The first time I saw my newborn granddaughter.heart

User Profile: Tonygizzle87
Tonygizzle87 September 29th, 2017

The moment for me was in college listening to so called which started a downward spiral...I would change that in a heartbeat

User Profile: ohtotoro
ohtotoro September 29th, 2017

I'd like to re-live my memory of climbing up rivers with my cousins as a child, or maybe of my high school memories of the good times i had as a senior and performing live poetry. those were better times.

User Profile: Iceysealady2424
Iceysealady2424 September 29th, 2017

SS08 because it changed my life