Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you were an Olympic athlete, what sport would you compete in?

User Profile: Tazzie
Tazzie June 9th, 2019

174
User Profile: JohnDoe00
JohnDoe00 June 15th, 2019

I used to run, so i would do 100m race, or weightlifting

User Profile: bubblySunrise6455
bubblySunrise6455 June 15th, 2019

I would compete in sleeping - It's quite the hobby of mine!

User Profile: contentedCeraunophile21
contentedCeraunophile21 June 15th, 2019

@bubblySunrise6455 honestly same

load more
User Profile: Ragnarokk
Ragnarokk June 15th, 2019

Champion at failure without trying.

User Profile: cosmatics
cosmatics June 15th, 2019

i

User Profile: RoshanaShabanii
RoshanaShabanii June 15th, 2019

Swimming, gymnastics or running!

I can't decide which one tbh.

User Profile: Maracuja0915
Maracuja0915 June 15th, 2019

I'd definitely play volleyball, I love thr game and playing it allowed me to meet many amazing people in my life! ❤

User Profile: Emirson2018
Emirson2018 June 15th, 2019

Basketball for sure

User Profile: PTrighthere4u
PTrighthere4u June 15th, 2019

I am fond of Winter Olympics so I guess ice skating coz it's really beautiful!

User Profile: Ragnarokk
Ragnarokk June 15th, 2019

Tunnel sprinting

User Profile: selfdisciplinedShip6373
selfdisciplinedShip6373 June 15th, 2019

I would do running, because it includes aquiring such abilities as wise timeplanning (logistics), high speed (I'd actually quit smoking for it), self-confidence (which I hide from others way too often) and healthy nutrition which is a base of a healthy life.