Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you were an Olympic athlete, what sport would you compete in?

User Profile: Tazzie
Tazzie June 9th, 2019

174
User Profile: FriendlyEars96
FriendlyEars96 June 15th, 2019

Boxing or wrestling

User Profile: tallPark7490
tallPark7490 June 15th, 2019

Swimming or running

User Profile: ItsReganingRain
ItsReganingRain June 15th, 2019

Either archery or swimming. Most likely the former. (rounders isn't an olympic sport ;-;)

User Profile: SomeoneInTheWind
SomeoneInTheWind June 15th, 2019

if competitive eating or binge watching tv are declared sports... i'll podium. until then... nope.

User Profile: teekay1
teekay1 June 16th, 2019

Tennis. Ive been wanting to try it out for a bit.

User Profile: Thegirlwhocares
Thegirlwhocares June 16th, 2019

I have always wanted to run the steeple chase. It's not like a usual running race. It has so many different kinds of hurdles before you can get to the end line. And in the race the fastest doesn't win. The smartest does. It is so interesting to even just watch. I would love to and would be sure to win the race😊😉

User Profile: lightflame231
lightflame231 June 16th, 2019

I would be an archer, because I believe I would be decent at the sport if I learned how

User Profile: Ragnarokk
Ragnarokk June 16th, 2019

Is "trolling" an olimpic game?

User Profile: JohnIsAway
JohnIsAway June 16th, 2019

I would say swimming. I

User Profile: MuteKid666
MuteKid666 June 16th, 2019

I would compete in Track, since I love running track. I participated in the sport for a year, and most of the time I came in 3rd place. I love running, it calms me down.