@Tazzie volleybal :)
ICE-SKATING
GYMNASTICS
TENNIS
@Tazzie i love golf hehe
Not sport related. But for me, endurance of stubborn-ness.
Flower planting olympic competition.
@Kleiderman good one ♥️
@Bint yes and I would also sign for olympic hugs competition @Blint 🤗.
And olympic dog walking too😉😂😂😂
@Kleiderman 😂😂, sound interesting,
I felt personally, people loves challenges, and they mostly accept it with all their heart and wills,
So, it's really good i think,
They I'll focus better on, if they attempt any act as a challenge.
Like, planting, hugs nd u say 😂🤷♀️
Salam, How are you guys, hope sure doing well, in shaa Allah,
@Bint
Thanks for checking on 
Great Alhamdulillah
@Bint aleikum salaam
@Kleiderman 😊💕
@Tazzie
i will compete Swimming 
Ice hockey ![]()
@xxxniareht puck going extremely fast your way😉😂😂😂🤗
@xxxniareht I used to play hockey 😄
@xxxniareht I used to play hockey 😄
Figure skating!
@lexaellington776 and ice dancing too...which is your fav figuere skating celeb, please?🙄
@Kleiderman Elena Radionova has my heart
@lexaellington776 oh she is pretty and has good outfit taste/counselling. I like how she performs alot, very natural and dedicated.
@Kleiderman definitely :)!
Conclusion jumping!
