WendyBird15
June 14th, 2019
Gymnastics
Kleiderman
June 14th, 2019
Olympic champion at skipping lunch😉😎😂😂😂
3 replies
harleyquinn1098
June 14th, 2019
@Kleiderman I will be participating too 😂
2 replies
Kleiderman
June 14th, 2019
@harleyquinn1098 no chating or corruption with cookies, yes @harleyquinn1098?😉
1 reply
harleyquinn1098
June 15th, 2019
@Kleiderman oh okay okay 😄😁🤗
load more
load more
load more
Cheryl113
June 14th, 2019
@Tazzie
If you were an Olympic athlete, what sport would you compete in?
Volleyball
plumApricot8108
June 14th, 2019
@Tazzie
Probably tennis or badminton, but maybe track.
ChesterKing005
June 14th, 2019
Snowboardingggg!!!!!
snflowr
June 14th, 2019
Soccer!!
1 reply
ChesterKing005
June 14th, 2019
@snflowr 13-0 in women world cup Lol, I can see Americans like soccer
load more
DovahkiinEmix
June 14th, 2019
Probably vollyball, high jump or tennis xd
Kleiderman
June 14th, 2019
Is hopping an olympic sport and if yes when can i watch "rabbits vs cangooroos"?
Favor2020
June 14th, 2019
It would be something that deals with weight lifting or discuss throwing. A physical sport
maybe basketball or running track, or hurddles
Joe05
June 14th, 2019
I would be a swimmer!
