New to the Relationship Support Community in July 2018? Say, "Hello" & get to know others who joined this month too!!
Welcome to the Relationship Support SubCommunity!! 
Ello, we are pleased to see you are here & want to get to know you!!
Do not feel shy & say "Hello!!: and what is your favorite dessert?
Please use this space to introduce yourself to our community. Yayy!!!
Let me introduce myself-
Hello, my name is Obs, I am Community Mentor Leader of our community. I love chocolates.
Now it is your turn!! 

Hello @FlowerLily23 and @JuiShankarPhD
We welcome you to Relationship Support Subcommunity. We are glad to see you joined us.
To explore and get started, please check this small post mentioning the steps- . You can take all steps or few as you like.
Looking forward to connect and support the community with your help. Thank you 
Welcome to Relationship Support Subcommunity!!
Hello @AllyDaBunnyWatermelon @TheWrappingWriter @WitchyMomma @lovingDay9909 @resoluteactivity @NeonAcaiGrape 
I hope you are doing well. We are glad to see you here with us.
If you have anything to share and talk about, feel home. We are with you to hear, discuss and support you.
To explore and get started, please check this small post mentioning the steps- . You can take all steps or few as you like.
Looking forward to connect and support the community with your help. Thank you 
Hello, I love cheasecake@ASilentObserver
Welcome guys.
We are so excited to see you guys in our community.
For more information and guidelines you can CLICK HERE 
@Brea633 @Voradice @Jealousy1974 @reliableCar8527
I hope you guys can be involved 
Ello @ivoryMap4745 @ISuckAtUsernames @verywiseowl @Girl1000990 @AmyName @Ocean3928 @Zombie1994 @Apfelkuchen @exuberantNickel6255 @ToriTalks @Singeleybee53 @spontaneoussam 
I am Obs and welcome you to the Relationship Support Subcommunity of 7Cups.
How are you doing today? I hope all good. Please introduce yourself and join us. We are excited to know you.
Here are some resources, check this small post that may help you explore this community better.
feel free to message or comment here if you have any question. We will work on it together.
Greetings from Relationship Support Community to
@TK1271 @neatMoon4189 @parisbbbb @LostLittlePixie @Lucider @Musiciansgirlfriend @Talking28 @jasjotsingh89 @redNickel2337 @MagicalKittens1 @Dedee1992 @gentleCircle3642 @jamesksasser @JuliaBean @practicalLunch3031 @amiablePlane6859 @Pariz @blueAvocado1053 @anabellamia1189 @Afsara2392
We are glad to see you joined us.
Here are some resources, check this small post that may help you explore this community better. Feel free to message or comment here if you have any question. We will work on it together.

@ASilentObserver @TK1271 @neatMoon4189 @parisbbbb @LostLittlePixie @Lucider @Musiciansgirlfriend @Talking28 @jasjotsingh89 @redNickel2337 @MagicalKittens1 @Dedee1992 @gentleCircle3642 @jamesksasser @JuliaBean @practicalLunch3031 @amiablePlane6859 @Pariz @blueAvocado1053 @anabellamia1189 @Afsara2392
Welcome everyone!
We are so happy to have you as a part of the community, and we cannot wait to get to know you more! 

OK, this seems like a good place to get started. My name here is OffMyTrack, because that was how I was feeling when I joined 7Cups. Since my wife of 30 years passed on eight years ago, I have been dumped by every woman I have dated, usually on the first date, sometimes after the 3rd or 4th. Needless to say, that was not helping my depression. Signing up here has been one of the better things I have done.
I have been on dating sites for about seven years, and catagorize the characters there into three groups: 1. Ewww, skip her. 2. Oh goody, send her a message (never get a reply), and 3. Umm, I am not good enough, no matter that she looks wonderful. Much to my astonishment, one of the number 3s sent me a message. All right, I'll get off my low horse and see what comes of this. I got to the restaurant a few minutes early. Then the heavens opened up and an angel appeared. It was my date. We chatted and had a good time. A few days later she went on a month-long volunteer gig a long ways away. But she kept in touch via email, had a phone conversation or two, made plans. Eventually, she came back, we went on a couple of dates (one up a hiking trail) that went really well. This is so unlike any of the attempts at relationships that it is hard to believe. Everything has been good, everything works well.
We are, however, two different people. This worries me some. She is a Buddhist, I am agnostic. She is retired, and spending her time being a backpacker, hiker, camper, avid outdoorswoman, I work long hours for a living. She was married for 12 years and divorced, I was married for 30 years and widowed. Very different life experiences, but I am willling to stretch out and try camping again (it has been over 40 years since I went camping). We are both head-over-heels in love, something I haven't been since I was much, much younger.
So far, we have had no problems, no stresses, everything has been good. I am here because I want it to stay that way.
@Offmytrack Oh, and my favorite dessert is dark chocolate ice cream. I also make ultra-premium chocolate truffles, and sometimes make my own extra-dark chocolate ice cream. Mmmmm, yumm.
Hello everyone!
I'm engaged and supposed to be getting married in 2.5 weeks. It might not happen. I'm not sure how we got here or what to do. Honestly...I just need a person/people to talk to and distract me from the mess that is this whole situation.
Hello to everyone
I'm here because I'm a giver...and I always seem to be attracted to takers! Sometimes I feel so empty I have to avoid the guy I'm currently in a 'casual' relationship with.
Talking to others about their relationship worries helps me, as it allows me to give a little and also realise that I'm not the only person trying to navigate this maze rather unsuccessfully!
Good luck to us all
X
@LonelyMoon42 Welcome Moon!
I am sorry to here what you have gone through, but you are a beautiful soul for always giving
Thank you for joining as we are so happy to have you here! 

@LonelyMoon42
I think takers also are attracted to and even target givers as well.
Thats happened to me before ...