New to the Relationship Support Community in July 2018? Say, "Hello" & get to know others who joined this month too!!
Welcome to the Relationship Support SubCommunity!! 
Ello, we are pleased to see you are here & want to get to know you!!
Do not feel shy & say "Hello!!: and what is your favorite dessert?
Please use this space to introduce yourself to our community. Yayy!!!
Let me introduce myself-
Hello, my name is Obs, I am Community Mentor Leader of our community. I love chocolates.
Now it is your turn!! 

Hey everyone, my name is Abby.
Im from Chicago and Im here because I am having difficulty with a friendship that is about to end because this person could not take a minute of his time to send me a consolation text when I informed him that my best friend here in Chicago has recently been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer.
This so-called friend used to live in Chicago but left the city a few months ago, so we had been communicating via text and e-mail. He blames me for being impatient with him for expecting a consolidation text and thinks that I am constantly trying to coerce him to come back and visit me in Chicago - which Im NOT. In fact ... he can take his time coming back here, if he ever decides to do so, since he doesnt have time to send a few words of kindness.
I will expound more on this on the main support threads on this forum. Any advice (e.g. whether I should just end this friendship with him) will be appreciated.
Hello everybody.
I posted to a few threads of this subcommunity already and I really hope my answers can be at least a little bit helpful for some of you. Actually, I never introduced myself here. I'm a 27 year old woman and it makes me really happy to help other people. I'm together with my fiance for 3 1/2 years and all in all, it is a great relationship. But sometimes I get mood swings which affect my relationship in a negative way. When i realize that my mood shifts suddenly I like to come here and talk to a listener, this really helps. Also, I have some problems with my family. I wrote about it here https://www.7cups.com/forum/FamilySupportUNDERCONSTRUCTION_191/FamilyRelationships_44/Problemswithparents_164779/ If someone would like to share their thoughts about this situation I would be more than grateful.
I think this place is really awesome and I would like to thank everybody who makes this possible.
My favorite desert is mousse au chocolat and I love to eat all kinds of chocolate :)
Have a great day everybody.
bright yellow, like a lemon :) I'm feeling great today and my life seems very "bright" and positive at the moment.