Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New to the Relationship Support Community in June 2018? Say, "Hello" & get to know others who joined this month too!!

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver June 1st, 2018

Welcome to the Relationship Support SubCommunity!!

New to the Relationship Support Community in June 2018? Say, "Hello" & get to know others who joined this month too!!

>>>CLICK HERE<<< & take steps to join a new subcommunity and get started!!

36
User Profile: troubledlionheart
troubledlionheart June 16th, 2018

Hi, I'm new to this community, and I'm actively seeking support because so far, my relationship is threatened by my previous bad experiences. I hope that I will be learning more on how to deal with my issues.

1 reply

@troubledlionheart

Recognising your own issues is a difficult thing so congratulations on having the insight and the bravery to see what is happening for you.

Working through your issues will help to reestablish the relationship and getting your partner involved is part of that.

I've said it before and I will say many more time throughout my career ... communication is very important in a relationship. Try talking to your partner about what is happening for you ... it may help.

Shareen

load more
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP June 19th, 2018

Welcome to the Relationship Support SubCommunity!!

@Skiinnyyyyy @JustASmallTownBird @intellectualPark7682 @Bernicefj93 @RicardoNavarro @LonelyIntrovert94 @roselovesthesun @exuberantPapaya1243 @OrangeBanana2017 @Hermitachilles @Adviceseeker81 @Itsjustme82 @utoya44 @quietRaspberries3315 @YourPalTurtle @CourtyWill @Scarlettia @faithfulLand4607 @toughMap9349 @wonderousParadise52

>>>CLICK HERE<<< & take steps to get started here!! Thank you!!

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP June 21st, 2018

I'm glad to introduce our new bunch of subscribers.

Welcome to the Relationship Support Community heart


@diligentSpruce6869 @MusicFlower @crowy52 @cfreeman1972 @turquoiseSky3747 @Blueberrywildberry @NuzzleBug24 @babyplantstillgrowing4 @FlyingButterfly27 @MightyMeeko @plumZebra2908

>>>CLICK HERE<<< & take steps to get started here!! Thank you!!

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

1 reply

Welcome everyone! I hope you find the support you need in this forum.

Shareen

load more
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP June 25th, 2018

I'm glad to introduce our new bunch of subscribers.

Welcome to the Relationship Support Community heart


@StrawberryMilkshakeandOreos @affectionateIdea7138 @thatcrazycatwomen @JadeKalanchoe @amusingTangerine8185 @blissfulKiwi74 @passionateSquare556 @FabUnicorn456 @ellatella @StevieGypsy77 @lost8316 @determinedPal940 @yellowShade974 @Boston22 @ManoFbat @DreamerCloud9 @intellectualComputer9533 @IndependentLake1810 @oliveBlackberry7447 @wriststowine

>>>CLICK HERE<<< & take steps to get started here!! Thank you!!

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

User Profile: IndependentLake1810
IndependentLake1810 June 25th, 2018

Hi everyone,

I

3 replies
User Profile: blissfulKiwi74
blissfulKiwi74 June 25th, 2018

@IndependentLake1810 would you like to talk about it?

1 reply
User Profile: IndependentLake1810
IndependentLake1810 June 26th, 2018

@blissfulKiwi74 I could write a book about it lol

load more
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP June 27th, 2018

@IndependentLake1810 Welcome to the community Lake. I am sorry to hear about it. We are here with you. Please feel free to connect with us to discuss more about it. Thank you for being here. <3

load more

Welcome to all the newbies!! Whilst I'm no veteran to this forum I'm a little "less new" than you lol. I'm the Therapist Liaison and I'm hear to let you know everyone is super awesome here so I hope you all enjoy being part of this community as much as I do!

Shareen

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP June 27th, 2018

Welcome to the Relationship Support Community heart

I'm glad to introduce our new bunch of subscribers.


@secretDay8806 @JolivetteListens @BloodyAmber18 @helloTurtle5512 @Reflexion @AndreaTuckLCPC @Miriamsaz

>>>CLICK HERE<<< & take steps to get started here!! Thank you!!

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

June 27th, 2018

Hi there! I joined this relationship support group today. I acknowledge that I need help in this area. Personally, I am going through a major change and right now, everything is uncertain. It is scary to think about future or happiness.

1 reply

@gentleDreamer12

Change is often scary and usually hard. I hope this forum provides you with a space to get some things out and maybe even find some ideas on how to make this change positive.

Shareen

load more
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP June 29th, 2018

Welcome to the Relationship Support Community heart

I'm glad to introduce our new bunch of subscribers.


@placidClementine8315 @Tangoshoes @UndiagnosedAndBroken @lofe713 @Husnitah @determinedSpring1521 @patientField2951 @alienbanditt @karmanoire

>>>CLICK HERE<<< & take steps to get started here!! Thank you!!

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

1Reply

Welcome everyone! I hope you find the forum as warm and welcoming as I have.

1 reply
User Profile: intellectualCherry5958
intellectualCherry5958 June 29th, 2018

@ShareenBirgesBASSCounGDYMH

load more