Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One quality I look for in a friend is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 24th, 2017

One quality I look for in a friend is......

466
User Profile: Rsmoody58
Rsmoody58 October 27th, 2017

Honesty. Just honesty. If that is real then all the other things we talk about that we want in a friend automatically comes with it. Support, loyalty, etc basically are just forms of honesty. Saying what you can do and caring about your friend is what is happening with being honeat

User Profile: calmingMoment36
calmingMoment36 October 27th, 2017

Trustworthy, because I need to know that I can always trust them with anything.

User Profile: Blackbird1234
Blackbird1234 October 27th, 2017

Willingness to listen and give honest advice vs simply saying what they think I want to hear

User Profile: zeee1288
zeee1288 October 27th, 2017

Someone who'll be there for me as I am for them. Someone who will tell me things as it is and help me grow and better myself.

User Profile: CarissasHereToTalk
CarissasHereToTalk October 27th, 2017

I try to look for people who are genuine

User Profile: DesperatelyMental
DesperatelyMental October 27th, 2017

Open, Honest, Understanding, Loyal, Kind, Empathetic

User Profile: isantamaria1
isantamaria1 October 27th, 2017

support

User Profile: SardonicPsycho
SardonicPsycho October 27th, 2017

Funny or Caring

User Profile: Humanagain
Humanagain October 27th, 2017

Spontaneous

User Profile: blue4thesake4living
blue4thesake4living October 27th, 2017

Someone who isn't afraid to be a good with me... With lots of smiles