Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I hope to achieve in the next month is.......................

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver March 30th, 2019

Something I hope to achieve in the next month is [Finish the statement]

247
User Profile: weirdman
weirdman March 31st, 2019

To finish of the semester strong

User Profile: LocusLillie
LocusLillie March 31st, 2019

Make a good first impression in my new job! And help lot's of people whenever I can :D

User Profile: Zeeisallears
Zeeisallears March 31st, 2019

Publish my poetry! Also I hope you all achieve your goalsheart

User Profile: loveenergyautonomyhonesty
loveenergyautonomyhonesty March 31st, 2019

Releasing two songs :)

User Profile: wonderousDreamer58
wonderousDreamer58 March 31st, 2019

Love myself more!

1 reply
User Profile: SailingFox
SailingFox March 31st, 2019

@wonderousDreamer58 I love this! This is also my long term project! 🙌🏻

load more
User Profile: scarletCat5668
scarletCat5668 March 31st, 2019

Do all my cloths washing.

User Profile: SailingFox
SailingFox March 31st, 2019

Starting my pilates and meditation routine again! :) And going back to therapy!

User Profile: EverySinnerHasAFuture
EverySinnerHasAFuture March 31st, 2019

Be more out of my comfort zone, confront my fears

User Profile: 3ars
3ars March 31st, 2019

I wanna get better at Boundary setting and non-violent communication.

User Profile: Fishie2922
Fishie2922 March 31st, 2019

I want to learn to fully love myself and learn how to accept and cope with the hand that was dealt to me.